Friday 5 June 2015

DIY Cherry Blossom Nail Art Tutorial

How to create FABULOUS Cherry Blossom Nails! Super cute nail art design for the Spring / Summer :-D DIY Tutorial



Hi peeps
For this weeks video I have a cute cherry blossom nail art tutorial. It is perfect for beginners and easy to do. I hope you like it :-) I love painting my nails like this in the spring and the summer.
 I hope this tutorial will inspire you and help you to create the look yourself - Please tag me on Instagram or twitter @Allanahclaire if you create this look - I'd love to see! Thank you for watching.

P.S Next week I will have a brand new speed art painting video so stay tuned for that.  See you very soon :-) Xx

✿Products I used in this video:-✿
1. Barry M - Basecoat, Topcoat & Nail Hardener - 54 Clear 445
2. Seventeen Gel Colour - Mint Bon Bon
3. Mavala - Black Oyster 163
4. Seventeen - Lasting Fix Nail Colour - Fairy Cake
5. OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips
6. E.L.F - Fairy Dust
7. Brush & Dotting tool - Bundle Monster


Cherry Blossom Nail Art, cute cherry blossom, Cherry blossom design, Sakura, cute nail varish designs, cute polish designs, nail art 2015, easy nail art, beginner nail art, easy nail art tutorial, summer nails

No comments:

Post a Comment